Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Aaron Aamuro

America
By: Aaron Aramburo

America, where you don't realize
that the best thing that you could have,
and that many want,
is yours, freedom.

Because
we take for granted all we have and don't realize
we have it until we lose it.

Since America is one of the most richest countries
we are greedy
and don't care about the rest of humanity.

Although we are all one and one all.
We were sent into this planet for a purpose,
to help one another and believe.

Believe that this life is just the beginning of an eternity.

An eternity that no one can imagine,
Where we will reunite with our loved ones
Those have gone to that place before us.

The lives of those who believed
and lived a life with a purpose will be there.

Because, they have completed their mission
That same one that we are facing today

America, is a powerful country
Therefore the leaders
And us as Americans should
Take advantage of that power and help.

Help those in need of a shoulder to lean on
Those who need a loaf of bread to survive the whole week
To help those around the world because we are equal

America, should get rid of these borders
separating the needy and the well
in a way that will make us all well

America, open your arms

For the rest of humanity


In My Mind
By: Aaron Aramburo


I see the sun rise
Feeling pretty Wise
I wonder into my thoughts

Thinking, what will be of this world?
Will everyone change?
And realize that we are all the same?
That envy of each other
Is just a way to separate us from one another?

Thinking of technology,
How it has improved each year more and more
Is it good or bad?
Will it bring the next world war closer to the present?
Or is it giving the world enough time
To realize that we are all sinners?

I wonder why we are here
Why are we here for such a short time?
As I think more and more
Will there only be darkness?
Or will we be separated depending on the good things we did
While on our journey on earth?

I begin to wonder,
who made us?
How did we come to this planet earth?
I know that someone has to be behind the creation
Of us and nature
Different religions
Different theories
We each choose to believe

They say, that the good die young
But they also say that this is just the beginning of an eternity
Although we do not understand why something happens
It is always for a reason
We all have to live each day as if it was our last
Live each day putting smiles on everyone’s faces
And be
Helping,
Loving,
Caring
In a way that will leave a good impression of you
In everyone’s lives

So what does everyone live for?
Do you remember,
What we came into this world with?
Nothing
Nothing at all
All your riches
All your belongings
Will stay in this world

You will take with you the good deeds
That you have done in your life
You will leave your impression in people’s lives

How would you like to be remembered?






























High Tech High International
By: Aaron Aramburo



I go to High Tech High International
Where we, are independent
Where we, are a voice to the voiceless
Where we, stand together
Where we, prepare for the future

I go to High Tech High International
Where how you look, does not matter
Where the hanging flags remind us everyday, that we are all equal
Where the paintings on the walls are a window into each students imagination

I go to High Tech High International
Where we fight for our rights
Where we treat one another with respect and dignity
Where our teachers are not teachers
They are a helping hand
Where if you dispute with one, you depute with all

I go to High Tech High International
Where they teach us to debate
Where they teach us the value of life
Where we learn to be responsible
Where we learn by practice

I go to High Tech High International

Because I care about my future
Because I want to make my life worth it
Because I want to reach out to others
Because I know I can make a difference

I go to High Tech High International
I am a future leader
My generation will make a change
I am accepted for who I am
I am business in the making

I go to High Tech High International
For it is a home, for everyone or to anyone
For it is a refuge for those in a need of a place to grow
I am a student at High Tech High International


Vida

By: Aaron Aramburo

Aqui en San Diego,
No hay nada mas que “guero”
Yo les digo a ellos,
Yo soy el campeon, el mero mero

Pandillero y aveces pistolero
Estas feo, pore so nit e veo

Perot u hermana la hanna
Me quita la lana
Pero aveces ella me sana

Nos vamos a las Bahamas
Endonde no hay racistas
Por como te vistas
Solamente hay gente, decente

Respiran a la raza
Que te pasa calabasa
Nada nada limonada

Entonces nos vamos
a los cabos
En la playa,
donde no pasan la raya

Nos vamos en mi yachte
Que tiene hasta zacate
Y tomates hasta pueden creecer
Me gustan los tacos de res
Que me vez?

Si yo me cubro con Lacoste
Y aveces Hugo Boss
Cuando no traigo Armani
Que es el que le gusta a mi mami

En un Ferrari
Voy pal pari
Lleno de many
Porque asi es en la vida
Lleno de alegria
Aunque nadie te fia

Pero soy de San Diego
Donde parece que son ciegos
Donde no te dicen nada por el negocio
Sino quieren ser tu socio
Vivo en la colocio

Tambien se ingles
Pa que veas ahi te va

So this is how it goes
The life in America
Where you can look different
Where nobody stares at ya!

Cause here being unique is normal
And being normal is crazy
We got couch potatoes straight lazy

To be truthfull USA is quite a blend
We got the weak
The strong
The smart
All trying to defend

Not just freedom
But each and every individual
See America helping other people is like a ritual

Except for Arizona,
Where they think they own ya
Because the law
Is kinda raw
But that’s just a little flaw

In America there is all kinds of races
They don’t judge you because of your faces
We have all kinds of food
But some are imitation from another nation

There is no discrimination
And I have this frustration
To make my temptation
In this location
Of a plantation

There are blacks and whites
And no fights
Because no one bites
They only fly kites
And ride bikes through the park
Let me hear the dogs bark
While in the dark
Let me light a spark

No comments:

Post a Comment